Although automotive safety glasses constitute the main product group of Başkent Oto Emniyet Camları San. ve Tic. A.Ş., production of bullet resistance glasses, insulated
glasses, industrial glasses and architectural purpose glasses also have a significant place in the product groups of Başkent Oto Cam.
Manufactured by combining two or more sheets of glass by a special binding layer called POLYVINYL BUTYRAL, with heat and air pressure.
The broken fragments upon the breaking of the glass are held in place, and the possible risks are minimized.
Laminated glasses are also safety glasses. In attacks made by stones, sticks, etc., penetrations to the inside are prevented or delayed by POLYVINYL BUTYRAL, depending
on the thickness of the glass and the magnitude of the external factors.
Laminated glasses prevent the permeability of UV lights by approximately 97%.
Manufactured by heating the glass to high temperature and cooling immediately by air pressure , in order to provide a compression stress to the external surface of
the glass on the horizontal level and an indirect tensile strength to the middle.
The resistivity of the glass and the resistance to heat stress is improved.
Upon breaking, it fragments into small and blunt particles and thus reduces the risk of injury. Therefore, it may also be used as safety glass.
Heat Insulated Glasses
It is a product, actual name of which is double-glazing, but commonly named as heat insulated glass in our day.
It is manufactured by placing spacers, made of special materials, between two sheets of glass and affixing these together by either the hot-press or the cold-press
Double glazing may be manufactured using float glass, decorative glass, coated glass, tempered glass or laminated glass, in order to provide heat, sun and noise
control and protection against theft.
Bullet Resistance Glasses
Manufactured by combining two or more sheets of flat or curved glass by a special binding layer called POLYVINYL BUTYRAL, with heat and air pressure, then affixing
a polycarbonate sheet using polyurethane.
May be manufactured at various thicknesses as per order or depending on the required weapon resistance. These are manufactured at our factory in different thicknesses
and levels between 18mm and 79mm.
In these type of glasses, the glass is broken by a gun-shot but penetration of shrapnel to the inside environment is prevented.
- Automotive Safety Glasses
- Laminated Glasses (Windshield and side-window glasses for Automobiles, Trucks and Buses)
- Solar Control Athermic Laminated Glasses (Windshields for Automobiles)
- Heated Laminated Glasses (Windshield and side-window glasses for Automobiles, Trucks, Construction Machines and Buses)
- Encapsulated Seal Laminated Glasses (Windshields for Automobiles)
- Tempered Glasses (Windshield and side-window glasses for Automobiles, Trucks and Buses)
- Heated Tempered Glasses (Rear windows for Automobiles)
- Cabin Glasses for Tractors and Construction Machines
- Train and Metro Glasses
Vessel Glasses, etc.
- Architectural Glasses
- Glass Processing
- Laminated Glasses
- Tempered Glasses
- Screen Printed Glasses
- Digital Printed Glasses
- Balcony Enclosure Glasses
- All Types of Glasses with Architectural Projects, etc.
- Industrial Glasses
- Glasses for Electrical Household Goods
- Supermarket Cabinet Glasses
- Shower and Bathtub Cabin Glasses
- Heat Panel Glasses
- Heat Resistant Glasses
- Illumination Glasses
- Furniture Glasses, etc.
- Bullet Resistance Glasses
Our increased bullet resistance glass production is made by using Polycarbonate reinforcement which is becoming widespread in this area.
- Automotive Sector.
- All Types of Glasses with Architectural Projects, etc
- Heat Insulated Glasses
- Specific heat insulated glasses for sectors such as Automotive, Train, Vessel, Cooling, etc.